We love our tech! Smart phones are great. Got to have a good laptop or tablet. Fast wifi, Netflix, YouTube, social media........ The list goes on and on.
Could you give it up? Would it be beneficial to take a break from all of it?
If you remember the 70's and 80's, before most of the tech boom, life was simpler and frankly less stressful and that might be the grand tradeoff. All of our devices give us access to a wealth of information, entertainment and the ability to connect with anyone but can that be a burden to have to deal with an endless stream of information that constantly demands your attention.
Join us in discussing the idea of taking a break from all of our devices and why you would want to.
CONNECT WITH MARK AND GARY
* Connect with Gary - https://www.begintoday.net
* Website - http://markandgary.com
* Podcast - http://markandgary.com/podcast
* Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/markandgary
* Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/markandgary/
* Twitter - https://twitter.com/markandgary